13A Charging Station with 12 Outlet, 6 USB, 15W Wireless Charge, 6.5ft Extension Cord 1050J Surge Protector for Home or Office
- Thanks to the 15W Magnet Connecting wireless charger on top, you can simply place your cellphone on the charger and it will be automatically aligned by magnet and stay firmly on the charger to be charged (compatibility with magnet alignment feature is required for the cellphone.) It is compatible with all Qi-enabled devices and provides them 15W/10W/7.5W/5W cordless charging according to their need of current.
- The small footprint power tower allocates 12 AC outlets and 6 smart charging USB ports on 4 facets vertically, perfect for large bulky plugs or adapters and multiple uses at the same time; With the independent switch on each layer, all devices connected to this surge protector tower can be managed by one push efficiently with no energy wasted; 5V/4.8A shared by 6 USB ports, 0-2.4A each.
- This 6.5ft wireless power station( rated current 13A) is designed with adaptable voltages: 110V-240V. It will automatically adapt to the wall out voltage it is plugged in. Used in the United States (110-125V), its max power is 125V x 13A = 1625W.(Calculation Formula: P=UI.) This vertical power strip tower with large compatibility, max wattage up to 3000W, will absolutely meet your needs!
- The innovative tower shape utilizes the vertical space and allocates the outlets evenly on four sides with them wide-spaced, which is perfect even for large and bulky power plugs and adapters. Another space-saving design is the retractable 6.5ft cord in the tower base, with which you can pull out the needed length and leave the rest inside for better balance.
- With a built-in 1050J surge protector, our electrical multi-outlets will filter the minor surges in the circuit and shut it off when an overwhelming surge like that caused by lightning occurs. The overload/short-circuit protector at the bottom of the tower base will pop up to cut off power when it overloads or shorts. Unplug all devices and press it down to reset the power strip tower